terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

U2!

YO HOMIES!

Back in Black.

E assim, logo de cara, já quero tratar de um assunto muito polêmico...




MAMILOS.


So, after a long long time, I decided to come back and write here.
Why? I got a laptop! And yes, that prevents me from doing other stuff I really should do, like study for the test I have tomorrow and instead read the article on the number 42 on Wikipedia.

Anyway, just last weekend I went do Muse + U2 concert!!! (you must have noticed by now that the only thing I write about is shows hahaha).
OHHH IT WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD! Bono's voice is PERFECT! Sometimes I even stoped singing just to hear his beautiful, clean voice, echoing through Morumbi Stadium.
And the stage...What a stage! 360º, with an astonishing lighting! I almost kicked the person next to me when thay played Sunday Bloody Sunday hahahahaha.
But on Saturday, they didn't play Pride... /sad. And I couldn't by another ticket for Wednesday because I have no company (or money rs) so I'll have to watch the show online. At least that's possible =)
Bono, marry me.

God, I really have to study more. But I'm really not enjoying much Biolgoy course...
I mean, I like everybody in my class a lot and all the atmosphere of the place, only the course is based a lot on microscopic Biology, and I only like Zoology. Yeah, maybe I should have gone for Veterinary. Or International Realtions, witch I think I'm a bit more inclined to hahahaha.

Hold on a sec - gonna watch Foo Fighters on Letterman.

Hi. So in the end I think I'm just gonna finish this semester... or maybe not. Oh, I'm still so lost =(
All I want to do is to watch the films I download and listen to the CDs I download and play the piano.
BUT I STIIIIIILL HAVEN'T FOOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!
(U2 feelings)

So I discovered this really good actor - Ryan Gosling. I'd watched a film of his, Half Nelson, some time ago and only now I've downloaded some other stuff he's done. And, man, I cry in EVERY film of his! Really, he's a great actor. I sugest "Blue Valentine", the last one I saw. It's romance, but very far from the typical Hollywood films...
And Half Nelson, of course. It's about this drug addicted History teacher and his friendship with one of his students. It's very good.
This guy is going to one of the top positions of my favourite actors, together with Heath Ledger <3

Hum, so I guess that's all folks!
Wish me luck in my test tomorrow ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário